OBLIGATION- www.info-world.com

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mahindra Bolero transforming into Mercedes Benz G Wagon

It's Amazing...

 
Indians are crazy for modifying and tuning their cars. Every day we can see different types of modified cars in our roads. Over the past couple of years we have seen a new trend for creating replica models. Turning a Honda City into a Bugatti Veyron. Now another interesting replica building is going on. Transforming Mahindra Bolero into Mercedes Benz G Wagon. 
 

 
Replica works are done by R&T Auto Catalyst from Kottayam. As you can see from the Images that the works are not yet completed. The Mahindra Bolero design is already inspired from the G wagon. So creating replica is much more easier. The interior also gets updated to be like the G Wagon. Stay Tuned to Autogadget as we will bring you all the details about the G Wagon Replica.

6 comments:

  1. How can I get their contact details. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I get their contact details. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiii, My name is Mohit Jangid. I am basically from jaipur rajasthan.

    I would like to convert my new bolero in Mercedes G-Wagon.
    Could to please advice who will covert price ect.

    My contact number is +91 8502 000786, +91 9587 222229.
    My mail id us mohitjangir786@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please tell what is the price for all this modification, email me at mrshauryarathore@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete